Terms & Conditions
What you require
- Original Driver's License from country of issue;
- Cost of Rental (Payable by Credit Card - VISA and Mastercard accepted or Cash with a deposit);
- Optional Extra Protection - EP;
- Local Driver's Permit;
- Other Additional Charges.
- Drivers - Hirer/Driver must be over 25 year of age and have been the holder of a driver's license for no less than three years. Persons over 65 years of age must supply a doctor's certificate.
- Permits = A Local permit is absolutely necessary; this can be arranged by our representative. Please note that your original driver's permit from your country of issue must be presented at the time of the rental.
- Insurance - Optional Extra Protection (E.P.) is available and recommended at USD$12.00 per day. If E.P. is declined, the hirer accepts full responsibility up to US$1,500.00 for loss, damage or loss of the vehicle caused by accident, fire or theft, regardless of who is at fault.
- If E.P. is accepted, responsibility for damages is reduced to USD $700.00 providing the vehicle is operated in accordance with all conditions of our contract. E.P. does not cover damage to tyres/rims/vehicle canvas tops or cigarette burns to upholstery. A minimum USD$500.00 deposit by credit card is required at the start of all rentals.
- Delivery - Delivery is free of charge to guests' hotel in the north of the island. Additional fees may be applied for deliveries outside the aforementioned area.
- Other Charges - Gas/Extra Driver/ Baby Seats are additional charges that may be added to your bill.
- Cancellations - Any rental cancellation must be done 48 hours prior to confirmed rental date or a fee will apply. A minimum one day rental fee on the vehicle category booked will apply.